The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Papers Requiring Revision
- If your paper is accepted, please skip this section and visit the "Final Author Instructions" page to complete the final manuscript upload requirements.
- Locate and view the reviewers’ comments via EDAS. Please be sure to make special note of all suggestions for improvement and address these items when preparing your final paper.
- Upload your revised paper to the “Revised Submission” option in your EDAS paper record by April 9, 2018 23:59 EDT.
- Upload an auxiliary file with a detailed list of changes according to the reviewers' comments. This file is required and should list the same title and authors as the main paper.
- Your revised paper and auxiliary file will be reviewed to confirm that all suggested changes were made and that the paper now meets publication standards.
- You will be notified of the final acceptance decision by April 27, 2018.
- Upload your paper
Bypass the “Review Manuscript” option in your EDAS paper record and upload your paper directly to “Final Manuscript” by selecting the upload icon. Submissions are due by April 10, 2017.